ExoticCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExoticCraft

Get in the mood for surviving

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello it's Nick (Tacodevil)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tacodevil

Rep : 0

Hello it's Nick (Tacodevil) Empty
PostSubject: Hello it's Nick (Tacodevil)   Hello it's Nick (Tacodevil) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey guys I wanted introduce myself (even though most of you probably know me from the server) My names Nick and I play the trumpet in high school marching band. I'm 15 and I love playing Xbox and computer! I just recently started playing Minecraft about a month ago and I am lovin' it so much! Very Happy I can actually let my imagination take on the awesomeness of Minecraft and I can build things that I thought would take forever but I could do it faster with Minecraft. I really hope you guys enjoy it too! It's easy to play and it gets really fun. I hpe thats there's a holiday specially devoted to minecraft players lol, where everybody plays minecraft all day long that would be awesome! I hope to get to meet some more people playing this game too! i didn't know it, but some of my band members also enjoy playing minecraft and i felt a cool relationship already forming with the minecraft player Very Happy Thanks guys for reading this and have a wonderful time! ~Taco
Back to top Go down

Hello it's Nick (Tacodevil)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExoticCraft :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: